Street Division Hotline
- (937) 296-3255
Leaf pickup for the 2023 season has been completed. There will be a single pass in the spring beginning: Monday, April 22, 2024.
Trucks used for leaf pick-up will now be set up for snow and ice removal operations.
If you still have leaves or yard debris that you wish to dispose of before the spring, you have three options:
You can take them to the Yard Debris Drop-Off Center located at 1840 Woodman Center Dr. The yard debris center is open during the winter season on: Saturday’s only from 9:00am to 3:00pm. The Yard Debris Drop-Off Center will switch back to summer hours on Monday, March 4, 2024.
Simply place your yard debris in your trash tote for collection on your regular service day. Yard waste must fit inside your tote and does not need to be bagged. Separate bags or bundles of yard debris left next to your trash tote will not be collected. Please call your trash servicer for additional questions and information.
You can take them to the Montgomery County Solid Waste Facility located at
1001 Encrete Lane
Moraine, OH 45439
Important Leaf Pick-Up Reminders
- Districts are NOT assigned collection dates as removal time is dependent on weather conditions and how many leaves are down at time of collection.
- It can take crews several days to get through a single district.
- Do NOT wait until crews are near your district to put your leaves out. As leaves begin to fall, please rake them to the edge of your lawn.
- Crews will make several passes through the districts. If leaves were put out after crews came through your district, please leave them as crews will come back around until the final pass.
- When possible, please make sure there are no vehicles parked on or near your leaves to ensure crews are able to access the leaf piles. If piles are obstructed, they may be skipped and picked up by crews on the next pass through the district.
- Do NOT mix grass clippings, tree branches, or brush in with your leaves.
- Do NOT block storm drains or waterways.
- Do NOT bag your leaves.
- If you need to dispose of your leaves prior to or after crews have come through your district, please see the Post Leaf Collection Disposal Options below.
Spring Leaf Pick-up
- Monday, April 22, 2024
- Crews will make a single pass through the city.
- Please have all leaves placed out at the street prior to this date as crews will pass through the city very quickly.