Residential Leaf Collection Program
Fall Leaf Collection Update:
Leaf collection starts on Monday, October 21 in District 1 and will continue leaf collection until early December. Please note that all leaves should be raked to the curb by Monday, December 2 for fall collection.
Tips for leaf collection:
- Please check the map for your leaf collection district.
- Don’t wait until our crews are near your district to rake leaves. As leaves begin to fall, rake piles to the edge of your lawn. We will make several passes through each district for collection.
- Call 296-3255 (FALL) or check the City’s web page to determine the current location of leaf pickup crews.
- Prior to collection, rake your leaves to the edge of your lawn, but not into the street where they will block traffic and cause a hazard to storm drains. Do not block storm drains or waterways.
- Do not bag your leaves.
- Make sure leaves are not under, between or around parked cars.
- Please don’t rake anything except leaves out to the curb for pick-up. Branches, sticks, grass and other yard waste clog the machinery and throw the crews off schedule. Leaf piles containing branches, grass, etc. will not be collected. You may take your tree branches and brush to the City’s Yard Debris Drop-Off Center located on Woodman Center Dr. or put them in your Waste Management toter for pick-up on your normal trash pick-up day.
If you have any questions, please call 296-2472 Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm and you may speak with one of our staff.