Residential Leaf Collection Program
Fall Leaf Collection Update:
On Monday, December 2nd, 2019, crews started the last round of leaf pickup for the season.
All leaves should have been raked and placed out for collection at this time.
Crews are currently working in District 7.
Leaf collection has concluded for District 5 & 6 for the season.
There will be a spring leaf clean-up service beginning on April 20, 2020.
Reminder: The Yard Debris Center is closed for the winter season and will re-open on Monday, March 2, 2020.
Tips for leaf collection:
- Please check the map for your leaf collection district.
- Don’t wait until our crews are near your district to rake leaves. As leaves begin to fall, rake piles to the edge of your lawn. We will make several passes through each district for collection.
- Call 296-3255 (FALL) or check the City’s web page to determine the current location of leaf pickup crews.
- Prior to collection, rake your leaves to the edge of your lawn, but not into the street where they will block traffic and cause a hazard to storm drains. Do not block storm drains or waterways.
- Do not bag your leaves.
- Make sure leaves are not under, between or around parked cars.
- Please don’t rake anything except leaves out to the curb for pick-up. Branches, sticks, grass and other yard waste clog the machinery and throw the crews off schedule. Leaf piles containing branches, grass, etc. will not be collected. You may take your tree branches and brush to the City’s Yard Debris Drop-Off Center located on Woodman Center Dr. or put them in your Waste Management toter for pick-up on your normal trash pick-up day.
If you have any questions, please call 296-2472 Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm and you may speak with one of our staff.