FAQ Topic: Utilities

Where do I find information about TV and internet providers?

For cable services only, contact Spectrum at 1-877-772-2253. For digital or satellite services, several companies including AT&T, Dish Network, and Spectrum provide services in our area.  The decision of which provider to use is best left to your personal preferences.

Where do I find information about my water service?

All water and sewer services are provided by your county of residence. The Montgomery County Water Services Department has a 24-Hour Emergency number at 1-937-781-2678. For Customer Service & Billing you may call 1-937-781-2688, and to report a water quality concern, call 1-937-781-2666. For Kettering residents of Greene County please call the Greene County Sanitary … Continued

Close window