The City of Kettering’s due date for filing and paying Individual 2020 Kettering income taxes has been extended to May 17, 2021. Please visit for details.

There is water flowing out of my street. It may be a water main break. Who should I notify?

Water mains are handled by Montgomery County. Please contact them at: 1-937-781-2500 to report a potential problem.
Close window