FAQ Topic: City Charter

Where can I find a copy of the city charter?

You may view the City Charter online, visit our City Manager’s office or Law Department at 3600 Shroyer Road for a copy of the City Charter, or call the offices at 296-2412 or 296-2456 to have a copy of the City Charter emailed or mailed to you.

How do I start a petition to change something in the City?

The Montgomery County Board of Elections has packets containing petition forms. These may be obtained by scheduling an appointment with someone in the Campaign Finance Department. You can email them at mcboe@mcohio.org or call 1-937-225-5669.

Close window