The City of Kettering’s due date for filing and paying Individual 2020 Kettering income taxes has been extended to May 17, 2021. Please visit for details.

How do I start a petition to change something in the City?

The Montgomery County Board of Elections has packets containing petition forms. These may be obtained by scheduling an appointment with someone in the Campaign Finance Department. You can email them at or call 1-937-225-5669.

Close window