The City of Kettering just received confirmation from Montgomery County that Kettering is NOT in the impacted area for the boil advisory.
The following are some bullet points for any residents who may have questions:
- Montgomery County has advised that the boil advisory is no longer county-wide, but rather limited to a portion of the county.
- Kettering is not in the impacted area.
- See a map of the impacted areas.
- Residents with additional questions can call Montgomery County directly at (937) 781-2500
- The City of Dayton and Montgomery County do advise that as water re-pressurizes throughout their system that all customers in Montgomery County, including Kettering, may see discoloration in their water. This should go away within the next few days.