Traffic Signal Replacements – Phase 2
February 3, 2021: The contractor is working at Dorothy Lane and Valleywood Drive. The majority of the signal poles have been installed; installation of the underground utilities continues.
Bid Date: February 20, 2020
Project Description and Limits: This project consists of the reconstruction of six traffic signals.
• Dorothy Lane at Valleywood Drive
• Forrer Blvd. at Culver Avenue
• Woodman Drive at Aragon Avenue
• Woodman Drive at Forrer Blvd.
• Woodman Drive at Adventure Drive
• Dorothy Lane at Powhattan Place
Buried fiber-optic interconnection conduit will be installed along Woodman Drive, from Aragon Avenue to Forrer Blvd, and along Dorothy Lane, from Prentice Drive to Powhattan Place. The project will also include new traffic surveillance cameras. Street lights will be added to the signal poles.
Contractor: Capital Electric
Project Engineer: Irina Titova-Spang, P.E.