FAQ Topic: Property & Housing

Do I need a permit for work being done at my property?

In the City of Kettering, there are certain residential construction projects which require a permit, such as electrical work, plumbing, heating, fences, sheds or pools. Our Planning & Development Department can assist you with questions specific to your project.

How do I share a property maintenance concern?

Maintaining the integrity of our neighborhoods is a priority for the City of Kettering.  We appreciate your assistance when a property in your neighborhood needs to be addressed.  Please submit a property maintenance concern online or call the Property Maintenance Hotline at 937-296-3286.

Close window