FAQ Topic: Programs

Does the City offer financial assistance for recreation program fees?

Yes, financial assistance is available to income qualifying residents through the Kettering Parks Foundation.  Please complete an application for financial assistance and contact the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Administrative office at 1-937-296-2454 for more information.

Close window