FAQ Topic: Permits & Licensing

How do I get a license for my pet?

You can purchase your dog license, which is required by state law, from the Community Service Specialist in our Kettering Police Department.  Please call 1-937-296-3266.

How do I obtain a liquor license?

Liquor licenses follow a procedure that includes several city departments, but applications must first be submitted to the State of Ohio Department of Commerce Division of Liquor Control – 1-614-644-2360.

Close window