If you volunteer in Kettering, either for the city, a faith-based organization, a scout group, a non-profit agency, a school, a hospital, etc., we need you for a unique photo opportunity!
In celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the City of Kettering Volunteer Program, hundreds of volunteers are needed to create a human “heart” shape with Fraze Pavilion in the backdrop.
Here are the details:
- Arrive at Commons Way (the part of the Civic Commons closest to Shroyer
- Road) before the Block Party between 5:30 – 5:45 p.m. (photo will be
taken at 5:45 p.m.)
- Stand inside the “heart” chalk line (staff members will direct you)
- Wear bright colored clothing for a colorful photo
- A drone operated by Miami Valley Communications Council will take a photo
(weather permitting) of our volunteers—the “heart” of Kettering.
- Parking available at Fairmont High School.
- If you have any questions please call 296-2433.