Leaf Collection Update: Crews are currently working in District 4 and are progressing forward through the districts.  Districts are picked up in numerical order, so please have your leaves raked and placed by the curb before we get to your area. Please check the map for your leaf district.

How do I sign up for the disabled rate for trash?

Residents must sign an affidavit stating that they are physically unable to take their trash to the curb as well as provide a signed Doctor’s note stating the same. These materials must be received by the Trash Liaison at 3600 Shroyer Rd for the registration to be complete. The affidavit can be obtained by calling the Trash Hotline at 1-937-298-7274 or the City Manager’s office at 1-937-296-2412.

Close window