To honor the Memorial Day holiday, City of Kettering administrative offices will be closed Monday, May 30. For emergency assistance, call 9-1-1.  For non-emergency police assistance, call 937-296-2555.  Thank you.

Do I need building permits for my new business?

Yes.  You will need to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy for a business and if you are doing any construction you will need to get a building permit. Our Planning and Development Department will assist you in every step of the process.

Close window