You can register to vote at any of the following locations:
- At the Montgomery County or Greene County Board of Elections or the Secretary of State’s office.
- At any Branch Registration Agency.
- At any public high school or vocational school.
- At any office of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- At any office of designated agencies which provide public assistance or disability programs.
- At any public libraries.
- At the County Treasurers’ offices.
- By mail.
For Kettering residents living in Montgomery County, you need to fill out a Voter Registration form and either mail or deliver it in person to Montgomery County Board of Elections at 451 W. Third Street, Dayton OH 45422. For more information you can call 1-937-225-5656.
For Kettering residents living in Greene County, you need to fill out a Voter Registration form and either mail or deliver in person to the Greene County Board of Elections at 551 Ledbetter Rd., Xenia, OH 45385. Their hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Phone is 1-937-562-6170.