How do I dispose of yard debris items that are not accepted?

There are several ways to dispose of unaccepted yard debris:

  • Montgomery County Solid Waste District may accept some of these materials. Please call (937) 225-4999 for more information.
  • Rumpke will service yard wasted with your regular trash collection on your service day.  Please call 1-800-828-8171 for more information.
Close window