Due to the widespread damage from the ice storm, we are offering several options for residents to dispose of debris.
Please visit our Ice Storm Debris page for details and frequently updated  information.
Leaf Collection Update:  November 16, 2018: Crews are in District 9 and  progressing forward through the districts.  Crews will also be doing leaf pick up on Saturday, November 17.  Districts are picked up in numerical order, so please have your leaves raked and placed by the curb before we get to your area.  Please check the map for your leaf district.

What happens if I have a current fitness pass?

You have two options:
• You can transfer your current pass to another member of your family and start you new membership immediately.
• We can stop your current membership and give you a household credit for the pro-rated unused remaining portion of your membership.  The household credit can be applied to membership, drop-in fees or any other Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts program.
Close window