The City of Kettering’s due date for filing and paying Individual 2020 Kettering income taxes has been extended to May 17, 2021. Please visit for details.

Where do I go for vehicle registration?

Vehicle registrations are issued at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.  The closest Bureau of Motor Vehicles branch is located in West Carrollton at 1162 E. Dixie Dr. 1-937-866-9511 or in Centerville at 104 W. Spring Valley Rd. 1-937-435-5970.

Close window