How do I file a court claim or lawsuit?

Kettering Municipal Court handles Civil and Small Claims lawsuits that concern actions taking place or against people who live in the cities of Centerville, Kettering and Moraine, or Washington Township.

For more information please visit the Municipal Court website or call the Clerk of Courts at 1-937-296-2461.

Close window