What do I do if I have an argument or issue with my neighbor?

Neighbor disputes are a civil matter.  If the matter cannot be handled civilly between the two parties you have the right to hire a mediator or an attorney at your cost.  If at any time you feel you are being physically threatened by another person please call the Kettering Police Department.

Close window