Water Payments

Online payments

Other ways to pay

All water and sewer services are provided by your county of residence.

The Montgomery County Water Services Department has a 24-Hour Emergency number at 781-2678. For Customer Service & Billing you may call 781-2688, and to report a water quality concern, call 781-2666.

For Kettering residents of Greene County please call the Greene County Sanitary Engineering Department at 937-562-7450.

Close window