Open Until Filled
SEASONAL RECREATION LEADER
The City of Kettering’s Award Winning Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is recruiting to fill seasonal Water Park Attendant positions for the Kettering Recreation Complex. Position is responsible for providing a safe, clean and enjoyable atmosphere in the water park while monitoring various attractions and water features. These Waterpark Attendant positions will be permitted to work 40 hours per week for a six- month period with a six-month break in employment prior to eligibility for any other position.
Examples of Duties (Illustrative Only):
- Maintains safety of patrons and builds a fun, safe atmosphere;
- Enforces all rules consistently and firmly;
- Performs required maintenance tasks while on duty;
- Has a thorough knowledge of responsibilities according to the Emergency Action Plans;
- Provides First Aid and completes Accident report forms when necessary;
- Provides support to lifeguard staff during accidents and incidents;
- Required to attend all in-services and staff meetings.
Pay range $8.30-$9.25 per hour. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Candidates must be at least 15 years of age; possess health and safety skills, customer-service, and conflict resolution skills; must have an enthusiastic attitude and must enjoy working with people of all ages.
Please visit www.ketteringoh.org for additional information and to download an application packet. Positions are open until filled. Apply immediately via email to email@example.com or by mail or fax to:
Kettering Recreation Complex
2900 Glengarry Drive
Kettering, OH 45420
Phone (937) 296-3309
Fax (937) 296-3297
Equal Opportunity Employer