WATER PARK ATTENDANT
The City of Kettering’s Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is recruiting to fill Seasonal Water Park Attendant positions for the Kettering Water Park. This position provides a safe, clean and enjoyable atmosphere in the water park while monitoring various attractions and water features.
Examples of Duties (Illustrative Only):
- Maintains safety of patrons and builds a fun, safe atmosphere;
- Enforces all rules consistently and firmly;
- Performs required maintenance tasks while on duty;
- Has a thorough knowledge of responsibilities according to the Emergency Action Plan;
- Reports all accidents, rescues and incidents;
- Provides First Aid and fills out accident report forms when necessary;
- Provides support to lifeguard staff during accidents and incidents;
- Required to attend all in-services and staff meetings;
- Responsible for being aware of and enforcing all City of Kettering, Parks Recreation and Cultural Arts policies and guidelines.
Must possess health and safety, customer-service and conflict-resolution skills. Must hold current CPR/AED and First Aid training certification. Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Pay range $8.80-$9.25 per hour. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge, and abilities. These seasonal positions work up to 40 hours per week for no more than 6 consecutive months.
Please visit www.ketteringoh.org for additional information and to download an application packet. Recruitment open until filled. Apply immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail or fax to:
City of Kettering
Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department
3600 Shroyer Road
Kettering, Ohio 45429
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com