Open Until Filled
HEALTH AND SAFETY INSTRUCTOR
The City of Kettering Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department are recruiting to fill a contractual Health and Safety Instructor position for the Kettering Recreation Complex. The current vacancy is for 6-8 classes per year. This position is responsible for teaching American Red Cross Health and Safety Courses within the Recreation department.
Examples of Duties: (Illustrative Only)
- Plans and prepares to instruct Health and Safety courses;
- Instructs Health and Safety courses;
- Communicates equipment requests to the Facility Manager;
- Maintains accurate attendance records;
- Promptly submits relevant paperwork as necessary;
- Reports to the Facility Manager; and
- Performs related work as required.
Pay range $10.00 – $15.00 per hour. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Candidates must be certified as an American Red Cross Health and Safety Instructor.
APPLICATION: Positions are open until filled. Apply immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 937-296-3242 or by mail to:
City of Kettering
Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department
3600 Shroyer Road
Kettering, Ohio 45429
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER