Health and Safety Instructor
Date added: January 28, 2014
Department: Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled.
Status: Accepting Resumes 1/28/14.
Open Until Filled
HEALTH AND SAFETY INSTRUCTOR
The City of Kettering Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department are recruiting to fill a contractual Health and Safety Instructor position for the Kettering Recreation Complex. The current vacancy is for 6-8 classes per year. This position is responsible for teaching American Red Cross Health and Safety Courses within the Recreation department.
Examples of Duties: (Illustrative Only)
- Plans and prepares to instruct Health and Safety courses;
- Instructs Health and Safety courses;
- Communicates equipment requests to the Facility Manager;
- Maintains accurate attendance records;
- Promptly submits relevant paperwork as necessary;
- Reports to the Facility Manager; and
- Performs related work as required.
Pay range $10.00 – $15.00 per hour. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Candidates must be certified as an American Red Cross Health and Safety Instructor.
Candidates with related training and experience who are interested in this opportunity should submit a resume Sonja.firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Attn: Sonja Rom
Kettering Recreation Complex
2900 Glengarry Drive
Kettering, Ohio 45420
Fax (937) 296-3297
Equal Opportunity Employer