FRAZE RECREATION AIDE
The City of Kettering’s Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is recruiting to fill Fraze Pavilion Recreation Aides (Ticket Agents). These positions assist in the operation of the Fraze Pavilion ticket office and Fanfare store and report to the Ticket/Merchandise/Guest Service Supervisor.
Examples of Duties (Illustrative Only):
- Provides outstanding customer service;
- Sells all tickets and gift certificates for Fraze events from computerized system (training available);
- Sells artist and Fraze-branded merchandise;
- Reconciles daily sales;
- Answers phones and general questions pertaining to the Fraze;
- Heavy lifting, moving and standing for long periods of time;
- Must be able to work, at times, in high volume, high activity/noise areas and/or inclement weather;
- Daytime availability helpful;
- Hours vary depending on event schedule and may go past midnight on major show nights;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be 18 years of age or older. Must excel in customer service. Must be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic attitude along with tact and diplomacy. Must be able to work with large amounts of cash accurately. Must be able to work on multiple tasks at one time with minimal direction. High school degree required. Previous ticket-selling experience preferred. Cash handling experience required.
Pay range $8.80-$9.25 per hour. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge, and abilities. These seasonal positions work up to 40 hours per week for no more than 6 consecutive months.
Please visit www.ketteringoh.org or www.fraze.com for additional information and to download an application packet. Recruitment open until filled. Apply immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail or fax to:
695 Lincoln Park Blvd.
Kettering, Ohio 45429
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com