FRAZE RECREATION AIDE
(Front of House)
The City of Kettering’s Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is recruiting to fill Fraze Pavilion Recreation Aides (Front of House). These positions assist in the overall physical operations of the Fraze Pavilion and report to the Operations Specialist.
Examples of Duties (Illustrative Only):
- Greets guests entering the facility, scans tickets and provides wristbands; Guides guests to correct seating locations;
- Helps ensure orderly flow of guests in and out of designated entrance and exit areas throughout the facility during events;
- Provides polite, professional assistance to the general public and all persons associated with the events;
- Helps with venue clean up before, during and after events;
- Helps with set up and tear down of park gates, tents, tables and seating areas, park ropes and directional signage;
- Heavy lifting, moving and standing for long periods of time;
- Must be able to work, at times, in high volume, high activity and noise areas and/or inclement weather;
- Hours vary depending on the event schedule and may go past midnight on major show nights;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be 18 years of age or older. Must have knowledge of the operations and maintenance of the Fraze Pavilion, including policies and procedures. Ability to maintain a positive working relationship with team members and the general public. Capable of exercising good judgment and functioning within broad guidelines with minimal direction. Ability to demonstrate initiative and flexibility while performing tasks whether specifically assigned or otherwise. Ability to complete multiple tasks in a short period of time.
Pay range $8.80-$9.25 per hour. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge and abilities. These seasonal positions work up to 40 hours per week for no more than 6 consecutive months.
Please visit www.ketteringoh.org or www.fraze.com for additional information and to download an application packet. Recruitment open until filled. Apply immediately via email to email@example.com or by mail or fax to:
695 Lincoln Park Blvd.
Kettering, Ohio 45429
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org