FRAZE CROWD MANAGEMENT
The City of Kettering’s Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is recruiting to fill Fraze Pavilion Crowd Management. Fraze Pavilion offers a supportive atmosphere where our team members learn, grow and make connections. Be a part of Summer’s Best Music while ensuring a safe and respectful atmosphere for all of our guests. This position is responsible for maintaining security protocols throughout the venue/park area before, during and after artist performances.
Examples of Duties (Illustrative Only):
- Control crowd ingress and egress;
- Perform security screenings, including full body wanding and bag inspections at gates;
- Provide initial guest service conflict resolutions at gates and inside the pavilion;
- Provide additional bus and backstage venue security;
- Coordinate actions with local police department officers;
- Must be able to work, at times, in high volume, high activity and noise areas and/or inclement weather;
- Hours vary depending on event schedule and may go past midnight on major show nights;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be 18 years of age or older. Ability to maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers and general public. Capable of exercising good judgment and functioning within broad guidelines with minimum direction. Demonstrate initiative and flexibility while performing tasks whether specifically assigned or otherwise. Ability to complete multiple tasks in a short period of time.
Pay range is up to $10.95 – $13.05 per hour. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge, and abilities. These seasonal positions work up to 40 hours per week for no more than 6 consecutive months.
Please visit www.ketteringoh.org or www.fraze.com for additional information and to download an application packet. Recruitment open until filled. Apply immediately via email to email@example.com or by mail or fax to:
695 Lincoln Park Blvd.
Kettering, Ohio 45429
Equal Opportunity Employer