FRAZE CONCESSION ATTENDANT
The City of Kettering’s Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is recruiting to fill Fraze Pavilion Concession Attendants. Fraze Pavilion offers a supportive atmosphere where our team members learn, grow and make connections. Be a part of Summer’s Best Music while doing whatever it takes to make sure our guests have the time of their lives. These positions are responsible for serving and preparing good food in a clean and friendly atmosphere.
Examples of Duties (Illustrative Only):
- Responsible for preparing all concession items using safe food handling techniques;
- Knowledgeable of concession equipment including cash and money-handling procedures;
- Responsible for daily cleaning of area and equipment;
- Responsible for stocking concession area, restocking during events, includes changing beer kegs;
- Responsible for collecting fees for goods purchased and maintaining proper accounting records;
- Sets up, tears down and cleans area and machinery, including before and after events;
- Unloads/helps with product deliveries;
- Heavy lifting, moving and standing for long periods of time required;
- Must be able to work, at times, in high volume, high activity and noise areas and/or inclement weather;
- Hours vary depending on event schedule and may go past midnight on major show nights;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be 18 years of age or older; Must be 21 years of age or older to sell alcohol. Must have knowledge of basic mathematics with the ability to complete forms in a thorough manner. Ability to operate and maintain a variety of equipment. Must demonstrate skill and absolute honesty in proper handling of money.
Pay range is up to $10.50 – $12.30 per hour. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge, and abilities. These seasonal positions work up to 40 hours per week for no more than 6 consecutive months.
Please visit www.ketteringoh.org or www.fraze.com for additional information and to download an application packet. Recruitment open until filled. Apply immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail or fax to:
695 Lincoln Park Blvd.
Kettering, Ohio 45429
Equal Opportunity Employer