The City of Kettering’s Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is recruiting to fill Fraze Pavilion Concession Attendants. These positions are responsible for serving and preparing good food in a clean and friendly atmosphere.
Examples of Duties (Illustrative Only):
- Responsible for preparing all concession items;
- Knowledgeable of concession equipment including cash and money-handling procedures;
- Responsible for safe food handling;
- Responsible for daily cleaning of area and equipment;
- Responsible for stocking concession area, restocking during events, includes changing beer kegs;
- Responsible for collecting fees for goods purchased and maintaining proper accounting records;
- Sets up, tears down and cleans area and machinery, including before and after events;
- Unloads/helps with product deliveries;
- Heavy lifting, moving and standing for long periods of time required;
- Must be able to work, at times, in high volume, high activity and noise areas and/or inclement weather;
- Hours vary depending on event schedule and may go past midnight on major show nights;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be 18 years of age or older; Must be 21 years of age or older to sell alcohol. Must have knowledge of basic mathematics with the ability to complete forms in a thorough manner. Ability to operate and maintain a variety of equipment. Must demonstrate skill and absolute honesty in proper handling of money.
Pay range up to $9.25 per hour. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge, and abilities. These seasonal positions work up to 40 hours per week for no more than 6 consecutive months.
Please visit www.ketteringoh.org or www.fraze.com for additional information and to download an application packet. Recruitment open until filled. Apply immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail or fax to:
695 Lincoln Park Blvd.
Kettering, Ohio 45429
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com