Open Until Filled
General: The City of Kettering’s Award Winning Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is recruiting to fill Temporary Part-Time Cashier positions for the Kettering Recreation Complex. Position is responsible for collecting fees, dispensing goods or services, and accounting for all fees and charges. These Temporary Part-Time Cashier positions will be permitted to work up to 28 hours per week year-round.
Examples of Duties (Illustrative Only):
- Responsible for money handling during assigned shift;
- Operates the cash point equipment properly;
- Answers incoming calls and provides correct information in a friendly manner;
- Responsible for handing out skates to patrons during certain shifts;
- Responsible for collecting fees and maintaining proper accounting reports and deposits;
- Responsible for following proper entry and fee policies and procedures for all patrons;
- Carries out any assigned responsibilities relating to the City of Kettering Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department.
Compensation: Pay range $8.30-$9.25 per hour. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge, and abilities.
Qualifications: Candidates must be at least 16 years of age with knowledge of basic mathematics and ability to operate cash point equipment. Must demonstrate skill in proper handling of money.
APPLICATION: Positions are open until filled. Apply immediately via email to email@example.com or by fax to 937-296-3242 or by mail to:
City of Kettering
Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department
3600 Shroyer Road
Kettering, Ohio 45429
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER