The City of Kettering’s Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is recruiting to fill Temporary Part-Time Cashier positions for the Kettering Ice Arena. Position is responsible for collecting fees, dispensing goods or services, and accounting for all fees and charges.
Examples of Duties (Illustrative Only):
- Responsible for money handling during assigned shift;
- Operates the cash point equipment properly;
- Answers incoming calls and provides correct information in a friendly manner;
- Responsible for handing out skates to patrons during certain shifts;
- Responsible for collecting fees and maintaining proper accounting reports and deposits;
- Responsible for following proper entry and fee policies and procedures for all patrons;
- Carries out any assigned responsibilities relating to the City of Kettering Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department.
Candidates must be at least 16 years of age with knowledge of basic mathematics and ability to operate cash point equipment. Must demonstrate skill in proper handling of money.
Pay range is $10.50/hr to $12.30/hr. Entry rate is contingent upon candidate’s related skills, knowledge, and abilities. Cashier positions will be permitted to work up to 28 hours per week year-round.
Please visit www.ketteringoh.org for additional information and to download an application packet. Recruitment open until filled. Apply immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail or fax to:
City of Kettering
Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department
3600 Shroyer Road
Kettering, Ohio 45429
Equal Opportunity Employer