ADULT SOFTBALL SITE SUPERVISOR
The City of Kettering’s Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department is recruiting to fill a contractual Adult Softball Site Supervisor position. This position is responsible for the site operations of the City of Kettering Adult Softball Leagues. The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma, or the equivalent, or be working towards one and possess strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
Examples of Duties (Illustrative Only):
- Ensures teams and umpires are on the correct field;
- Ensures games start on time;
- Assists with facility issues, rules, game questions, and general questions;
- Collects and tracks rosters and records game scores;
- Administers basic first aid and documents medial incidents and incidents of behavior or injury;
- Settles/mediates disputes between teams, players and/or spectators;
- Provides onsite communication, including but not limited to, schedule changes, league/division standings and tournament brackets;
- Provides onsite weather and playing conditions assessment and communicates to designated personnel.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekend. Candidate should possess strong customer service and problem solving skills. Must have strong oral and written communication skills. Experience with recreational sports, adult leagues, and adult softball rules and regulations preferred.
$10.00 per hour.
Please visit www.ketteringoh.org for more information about this position. Candidates who are interested in this opportunity should submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com or by mail or fax to:
City of Kettering
Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department
3600 Shroyer Road
Kettering, Ohio 45429
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org