Report Issue: Report a Public Safety Concern

If your public safety concern is an emergency, please call 911.

Non-emergency concerns may also be reported to the Kettering Police Department by calling 1-937-296-2555.

  • Drop files here or
    Maximum file size - 100 mega bytes.
  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Name
  • Address
Close window