The City of Kettering is a senior friendly community. We’ve earned that reputation from a commitment to enhancing the quality of life for seniors in our City.
Vickie Carraher, the City’s Senior Services Coordinator, can advise you on such topics as the following:
• Personal Care/In-home Services
• Insurance – Medicare/Medicaid
• Prescription Drug Assistance Programs
• Respite Care/Adult Day Centers
• Home Delivered Meals
• Adult Protective Services
• Utility Assistance Programs
• Support Groups
• Aging Issues
• Volunteer Programs
• or any other topic of concern
In addition, many individuals and families struggle with questions about when to make lifestyle changes for seniors when safety becomes a concern. The Senior Services Coordinator is prepared to discuss these concerns and available options.
The Kettering Connection is a one stop information and referral service offered by the City of Kettering. The Kettering Connection is located in Town & Country Shopping Center in the hallway next to Fraze Fan Fare, near Figlio.