Leaf Pick Up Begins October 17
- Districts are picked up in numerical order.
- Prior to collection, please rake leaves into the right-of-way (between sidewalk and curb) avoiding the roadway.
- Please do not place leaves in bags.
- Make sure leaves are not under, between or around parked cars.
- Do not block storm drains or waterways.
- Do not mix grass clippings, tree branches or brush with your leaves. Instead, take your tree branches and brush to the City’s Yard Debris Drop-Off Center located on Woodman Center Drive.
Factors such as weather and leaf quantity may affect
pick up dates/times
If you have other yard debris you wish to dispose of,
you may take it to the Yard Debris Center.
If you have any questions, please call 296-2472
Monday through Friday from 8:00AM-4:00PM.