Report A Crime

KPD Coin Web Banner

If you have an emergency, please dial 9-1-1 immediately.

To report a non-emergency crime, please dial 937-296-2555.

To report non-criminal activity such as a suspicious incident, traffic problem or any situation that may require police attention, please complete and submit the following form.

Preview site