All City jobs currently open for recruitment can be accessed below.
- Applications / Resumes are only accepted for current job openings that are posted.
- Affirmative Action Plan
- Previous applicants are welcome to submit an application/resume for listed open positions.
- Scroll down on this page to see our current employment opportunities.Click on the pdf icon in the job title that interests you for detailed information for the position.
- To be considered for a position, you must submit either a resume or a City of Kettering application form, whichever is specified in the recruitment announcement, and any additional information specifically requested in the announcement.
- It is important to carefully review the minimum qualifications on the job announcement and to include all relevant education and experience that you have when applying for a position.
- If you held more than one job with an employer, please list each job separately.
If you have questions regarding the application process contact Human Resources at (937) 296-2446 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City does maintain Job Interest Forms for a period of 12 months. Prospective employees with an active interest form submittal will be notified when a job opening becomes available in your field of interest. Please click on the link to access the Job Interest Form.